Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello!

Aaah! 

No time! My computor froze and shut down today, so I'm basically already out of time. But I really don't have much to say anyway! I promise I'll write another letter for you all today. 

We had Sisters Conference, which was great! It was sooo fun to see all of the Sisters and learn from them. It was wonderful to catch up with Sister Garner and hear about how all the people I love are doing in Cerquilho! (They're all doing great, btw) 

We have transfers this week. I think I'll stay here, but you never know. I really love this ward, so I kind of hope so! Either way, it should be good. 

Mom, nothing with the bus driver yet, sorry. He's only at home crazy hours of the day, which makes it hard to visit him. But it'll be good! We did teach Roberto a bunch this week, and he's now come to church the last three weeks. So has Adriana...this is really, really cool. I will never take for granted having investigators in the chapel after having served in Cerquilho! 

I was thinking about how it would be fair to compare the early church to a small branch (such as Cerquilho)...and really, what a miracle it is that this small group, barely knowing what they were doing, has grown into the world wide church that it is today. It truly is the kingdom of God, reestablished here on the earth! It's evidence to me that the Lord's hand is in this work, and it's empowering to think about it. 

I love you all, and hope you're doing great!

Sister Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment