Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Miracles!!

Dear everyone, 

I finally was able to send pictures! And a picture is worth a thousand words, right? So I'm good now? 

Sorry, that took a while. But this week was INCREDIBLE. As, actually, you should be able to piece together looking at the pictures. There were the three baptisms...
  1. Douglas. He's actually not even our investigator. But his friends are in our ward and he wanted to get baptized here, and the Zone Leaders are too sick to leave home and plan his baptism in Alphaville, sooo....they asked us to plan it. I love the picture I sent you--it's our entire district, except the Zone Leaders. And it's their baptism! I just think it's funny. So I'm sure Douglas has a great conversion story, but I'm not really sure what it is. I just planned his baptism...just kidding, I know a little more than that. But not the details, so maybe some other day I'll let you know!
  2. Tamires!! She's the daughter of a recent convert, that wasn't baptized when her mom was only because she wasn't married to her live in boyfriend at the time. But now they're separated! So we visited her this week, and were taken away by what a spiritual powerhouse she is. She was so ready to be baptized. So on Wednesday, we invited her to get baptizedSunday morning. And she was!!! She's incredible, and we love her!!! She also has thecutest little boy you've ever seen. I'll have to get a picture to send to you! 
  3. Eliane! I don't know if you remember me talking about her a while back...she's the one who was the live in girlfriend of a less active that S. Pereira and I taught! She had marked her wedding date, and on Saturday she was finally married. And Sunday, baptized! So awesome. She is so strong--I remember we were talking to her the day after she marked her wedding, and she was telling us about how Hugo didn't want to go. But she physically dragged him out of bed, made him get dressed, and said, "No! Today, we are goingto do this!!!!!" And they went. hahaha I love her! I was so grateful to be able to be there for the baptism!

We have just had quite a few miracles this week, and I'm so grateful. The Lord really does have people that are prepared--we just need to find them! (And He knows where they are, so our chances of finding them are pretty great. Handy, right?! haha)

Love you all!!!! Have a great week!!!

Sister Fuller


 Did I mention I bought a fruit dress? Also, this dog follows me around for hours at a time, various days a week. Like, he loooooves me. So I named him pretinho. 
 our zone, minus the zone leaders. They're ridiculously sick and not allowed to leave the house. But they're getting better now!










No comments:

Post a Comment