Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Funny Excerpt from a Karalee Letter

Things are going great here...my companion and I woke up at 4:30 this morning to try to get laundry done before it was crowded (it took three hours last week) and apparently everyone else had the same idea! It only took an hour and a half or so, so it wasn't as bad, but it was waaaaay too crowded for being that early. Anyhoo, I'm exhausted. Not that I'm not always--I was reading in Alma the other day and it talked about how Ammon labored both body and spirit, and then when they met up with Alma he was so happy "his joy overcame his strength". Now I know, it's because after 14 years of missionary work (well more, just 14 with the lamanites I guess) he was just SO TIRED and he didn't have any strength! Haha.


I am not that devoted to clean clothes like Rachael. 4:30?!?!? Is she crazy? Oh the joys of dorm-like living. 
-Karalee

No comments:

Post a Comment